Pregnancy gives all the happiness to a woman she wants. This happiness comes from here the inner soul of the mother. But pregnancy makes a person feel the variety of feelings like it gives much happiness, pain, hormonal changes, excellent care from the family members etc. Primarily a woman needs her husband, his caring, his support which works like magic for her to tolerate all pain which is being experienced during these phase of life.
It is nine months or 40 weeks. It gives the experience of many external and internal changes in the body of a particular lady. When a lady knows that she will give a piece of good news till the date she gives birth to a baby, there may be profound changes in her nature also. She has become very sensitive or rather possessive towards her baby. She would search the best products for her baby, would think her baby’s thousands of nicknames etc. and will make sure that her baby is not facing any problems.
Problems during pregnancy:
Firstly, in the initial months, one may experience vomiting, dizziness, blood pressure problems, inflammation etc. in the body.
Let us talk to the pregnant mother. Experience of pregnancy is different from person to person. Some may even don’t like to eat anything or smell of the Food may even lead to vomiting to the lady. But on another side, many ladies would have the cravings of the different kind of Food like sour, sweet, junk foods etc. Here, we are discussing a particular type of junk food- hotdog.
Is a hotdog safe for a pregnant mother?
Hotdog is a famous food in American countries. It is a type of packed street food. Craving is the type of feeling which cannot be controlled by any person easily.
Eating hotdog raw or without cooking is not safe because hotdog contains a slice of pork meat contaminated with the bacteria and causes the diseases.
A bacteria named Listeria monocytogenes needs an animal body to complete its life cycle. The meat of this animal might be used in the hotdog. Unknowingly, if a mother consumes it, it may lead to many complications as follows:
- Miscarriage of the baby.
- Stunted body growth of the baby.
- Premature delivery.
The immune system of a small baby, pregnant mother or person suffering from severe disease is already is very weak. If a mother is getting Listeriosis, her baby gets into danger because the baby’s immune system is not that enough to fight against such bacteria, and it leads to the death of the baby.
Hotdog if prepared by boiling properly or by cooking or maybe a barbecue makes it free from such type of bacteria because a very high temperature these bacteria are killed, and the disease can be avoided.
So, for all the pregnant moms before eating anything, be sure that it is safe to eat. The app mentioned below may help you out.
- My pregnancy today
- Pregnancy sprout
- Baby bump pregnancy pro
- Happy pregnancy ticker
- I’m expecting
- Pregnancy guide in Hindi
What is included in hotdog?
Most of us don’t fully understand how to hotdog is being prepared or don’t want to know. Whether one chooses kind of the hotdog, they like pork, beef or chicken etc. There always been chances that they are made from many different animal parts that most wouldn’t consider.
As hotdogs are most famous in American countries. The Food and the Agricultural organizations of the United Nations defines as:
“The raw meat materials used for precooked-cooked products are lower-grade muscle trimming, fatty tissues, head meat, animal feet, animal skin, blood, liver and other edible slaughter by-products.”
Have a look at how hotdogs are prepared in the factory.
- Mainly, the pork meat’s huge bundles are brought into the factory premises and are cut into smaller pieces in a trimming machine.
- After cutting the grinding of the hotdog’s meat, it is done by pushing it up and down on the metal plate.
- After that, the processed chicken is added to the meat which is prepared earlier in the factory.
- Then comes some food starch that helps bind the mixture and some salt is added as per the taste. Flavouring agents are also added. These flavouring agents depend upon the place where the hotdog is exported because it depends on the people’s taste. People in different regions have different taste. Even the persons living in the same house have different tastes.
- Now everything is mixed well in the big vessel and water is added gradually to the mixture from which hotdog is prepared.
- Some sweet agents are also added to make the hotdog tasty and juicy.
- Finally, a machine takes out these mixtures which have now become almost pink into another vessel.
- After that, a long chain of the hotdog comes out a machine that is almost 13 cm long chain prepared within a minute.
- Hotdogs are now ready with their perfect shape and size, and now they are treated with the liquid smoke shower and are baked in the big machine.
- Immediately, after this, hotdogs are treated with extreme cold and salty water.
- Following these, the hotdogs are ready for packing.
- The hotdog’s long chain is converted into a single hotdog with the help of the peeler machine, which has a long knife, and it cuts the chain of the hotdog. This machine can make 700 of hotdog per minute.
- A hotdog-making company is efficient in making 3000 hotdogs per hour, which means two million hotdogs per month.
After being pregnant, the responsibility of her baby’s nourishment is in her hands. Whatever she eats ultimately gets to her child through the placenta. Placenta helps in the exchange of materials like Food, waste products, oxygen etc. Therefore, during this period of 9 months, it is suggested to okay mark what is eaten. Hence, have the patience for your baby and take care.