Pug puppies description
The pug dog breed is a small size dog breed. This dog breed comes in a delicate, glossy, and double-layer coat. At the same time, they are mainly fawn and black in color.
The head is larger than Pug Dog’s body. Multiple folds can also be noticed on their faces. The eyes of this breed of dog are large in size. There are two types of pug ears, one is rose and the other is a button. However, those who have rose type ears, their ears are small in size and those who have button type ears have a slightly larger size ear.
The tail of this pug dog is short but the tail is curled. However, this dog breed is physically strong. Pug Dog’s height varies from 12 inches to 16 inches. Also, the weight of this dog ranges from 7 kg to 9 kg.
The life span of a pug dog is about 8 years and these pug dogs can give birth to an average of 4 to 6 puppies.
Pug is one of the most popular breeds of dogs in the world because this pug dog is very domestic and this breed of dog is able to understand the human mind. It is also easy to keep in any flat or house as it is small in size. Also, these dogs come in different colors so the price of this dog depends on different factors.
Mainly the price of pug dogs varies in different areas. The main reason for this is that pug breed dog is not available everywhere so the buyers have to bring it from outside. However, based on various studies, today we have given you a table about the average price of pug puppies in some countries of the world.
|United state of America||$1000 to $3000|
|Canada||$1500 to $3500|
|Europe||€1000 to €2,200|
|India||13,000 inr to 50,000 inr|
|Uk||£850 to £1,800|
The price of pug puppies Depends
The price of pug puppies depends on different factors. Today we will tell you that the price of pug puppies depends on some factors.
- Breeding types: It is often seen that if a pug dog breeds with another type of mixed breed, then the puppies that are made from that pug dog are of a mixed breed. As a result, the price of a mixed breed pug dog price is relatively low, but the price of a real breed pug dog is higher.
- Color: Pug dogs come in a variety of colors, but the price of a pug dog depends on the color. Because the common color of the pub dog is fawn and black. This fawn and black pub dog is less expensive. However, blue pug, brindle pub, and white color pug are very uncommon, so the price of this breed pug dog is much higher.
- Age: The price of a pug dog depends on its age because a pug dog has a lifespan of 8 years. So pug dogs are mainly bought by buyers when they are 2 to 3 months old because at this time it is convenient to buy a real pug. However, with age, the price of pug dogs tends to be lower because in many cases, it is difficult to buy a real breed of pug dog after verification.
- Registered breed dog: The price of all the breed pug dogs that are in the certificate is comparatively much higher. Because Doug’s bloodline in the certificate is original. Dogs that do not have a pug dog certificate are less expensive.
The way to recognize a real breed of a pug dog
The price of Pug Dog is higher than that of other Dogs. Because the pug dog is not available everywhere, nowadays the pug dog is of mixed breed, so it is difficult to recognize the original pug dog. For this today we will discuss in detail the ways to recognize real pug dogs by the features of the pug dog body part very easily.
- Tail: The tail of a real pug dog is always curled. A pug dog whose tail is not rolled is not original.
However, in many cases, it is seen that the tail of the pug dog is curled but it is also the pug dog of the mixed breed. So a proper pug dog should always be purchased at the age of 2 to 3 months because the tail of the original pug dog is curled from the time of birth.
- Nose: The nose of a genuine breed pug dog puppies is always inside. If a pug dog puppies do not have a nose inside, then that pug dog is not original.
- Face wrinkled: One of the characteristics of pug dog puppies has a lot of wrinkles. All types of pug dogs have multiple folds in their mouths since birth. If a pug dog does not have folds in its mouth, it is not a real pug dog.
- Ears: The ears of a pug dog have been hanging since birth, but if the ears of a pug dog are not hanging, then that dog is not a pug dog of the original breed.
So when a buyer buys a pug dog, he must observe all these features of the body part of the pug dog and buy it afterward.
All in all, it can be easily said that a pug dog is a dog of a very calm nature. Dogs of this breed can adapt very easily to humans so many people like this pug dog very much.
With the information that we have provided today, you can easily buy pug dog puppies from your local area or pet shop.